This year we have begun to support with €180 per year the initiatives promoted by Hamor. The Hamor Association promote the development of a self-sufficient society and freedom among people, through projects that improve its quality of life, their empowerment and all their fundamental rights. For this, the association focuses its purposes on:
- Promote social entrepreneurship through the development of self-help projects.
Sustainable development and social enterprises for the general population, especially
children, young and elderly people and women.
- Disseminate the concept of social business as a model of social economy.
- Promote the creation of employment, social enterprises, and self-sufficient projects,
especially in those sectors with greater labor insertion difficulties.
- Promotion of a project management model; based on good practices and high
- Promote equality between men and women, based on social respect.
- Generate a culture of respect for the environment, responsible consumption, trade
fair, recycled and economy for the common good.
- Enable the generation of processes that favor the social inclusion of any
- Facilitate a better personal development of childhood by involving children in all
those volunteering activities where they can be impregnated with the social culture.
- Promote education for development and international solidarity through
self-sufficient cooperation projects.
- Promote activities that enable the development of a decent life.
- Enable the approach of new technologies to society and improve management
of projects through free software.
- Promote training in areas of social enterprises from the perspective of
Education in values.
- Provide education, food, resources, energy and water to communities
disadvantaged with the creation of social enterprises.
- Transmit the concept of quality management supported by new technologies to achieve the desired standards in human development.
- Support and training for different groups in the creation and development of companies
- Support for different groups that want to implement self-sustainability techniques
in their management models.
We support the Hamor Association as we want to help addressing systemic injustice as much as possible, promote and encourage such initiatives so necessary for human right and dignity. We believe that Hamor association works in an smart and efficient way in the field, combining two fundamental concepts in charity, love for the other and altruism.